M-Sec project (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.msecproject.eu website (hereinafter referred to as the “M-Sec Project”).
We use your data to provide and improve the M-Sec Project. By using the M-Sec Project website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the M-Sec Project website.
Types of Data Collected
While using the M-Sec Project website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the M-Sec Project is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the M-Sec Project that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the M-Sec Project.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our M-Sec Project.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our M-Sec Project.
- Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
M-Sec project uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide you with the M-Sec newsletter by email, if you have filled out our Newsletter signup form and have given your consent to receive said newsletter
- To respond to your queries if you have filled out our Contact form
- To provide analysis so that we can improve the M-Sec Project
- To monitor the usage of the M-Sec Project
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Preservation of Data
The gathered Personal Data will be kept during the lifetime to the M-Sec project.
After this time, the data will be kept for statistical purposes and your personal details will be removed.
The Personal Data needed to send the M-Sec Newsletter will be kept until the person concerned explicitly requests their records to be removed by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email Newsletter.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to â€” and maintained on â€” computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Spain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
M-Sec project may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of M-Sec project
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the M-Sec Project
- To protect the personal safety of users of the M-Sec Project or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Personal Data will be treated in a confidential manner and subject to suitable technical and organizational safety measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access or processing.
M-Sec Project Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our M-Sec Project (“M-Sec Project Providers”), to provide the M-Sec Project on our behalf, to perform M-Sec Project-related M-Sec Projects or to assist us in analyzing how our M-Sec Project is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party M-Sec Project Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our M-Sec Project.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics M-Sec Project offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the M-Sec Project. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or M-Sec Projects.
Our M-Sec Project does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]